- Executive Master Program
- To cultivate health services administration competency of the executive graduate students with an equal emphasis on theory and practice.
- To foster outstanding leadership for the executive graduate students.
- To educate the executive graduate students advanced abilities in research and analysis.
- To equip the graduate students with both health services administration professionalism and life concerns.
- Minimal courses needed for the executive master degree in health services administration (EMHA) is 36 credit hours, including 12 credit hours of required courses, 12 credit hours of thesis, and 12 credit hours of elective courses.
Curriculum of the Executive Master's Degree